just don't get it ladies help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adrenalinerush

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I am just being insecure or maybe I'm not. This girl (who's 20 ) for like 2 weeks has been txting me asking what im doing and what not. just friendly bs. Then monday it stopped. She's barely talked to or looked at me all week and I cann't figure out why. like today when we were alone she barely said anything, arms crossed and looking the other way when I talked to her. It's this that makes me think I did something. I asked her what was wrong and of course she said nothing and I asked if she was mad at me said no. But I get this vibe I 've made her mad, annoyed her or she uncomfortable around me. How can I find out? At should I just let her be and let her come around? I am just reading too much into nothing? I am guessing I shouldn't ask her friend if she knows whats up w/ her? Should I even trying talking to her, not about whatever is wrong but just in general?

Maybe she's a member of SB. Seeing that you are from Chicago, I'd bet Jepuskar has soemthing to do with it.

Bonk her over the head, drag her back to your cave, and feed her choclate.

well let's see she doesn't SCUBA so she's not a member of SB so thats not it.
not sure what the cave and choclate is suppose to mean since we just friends but nice try at being funny.

and I do not write friends off that fast.

She's mad at you.

You've already pissed her off by not knowing what was wrong in the first place. Go back and review the content of those messages. I assure you---you said, or failed to say, something very critical.

Don't try to understand it. Just apologize :)

My first thought is that you didn't take her up on her interest fast enough, or obviously enough, and now she feels embarassed for having been so pushy.

First, if she's been txting you for 2 weeks, it's not because she gets a comission from your cell phone provider and it's not because she has a burning interest in what you watched on TV last night.

I suspect you blew it by not being perceptive enough to pick up on her signals.

Now she's **ssed at you for being too dense to pick up on what she wanted, and she's upset at herself for being attracted to a guy who turned out to not have a clue what she was about.

Or maybe you ordered a Grolsch beer and her ex also drank Grolsch.

Welcome to the world of 20-year olds. I'm very happy to have left that behind me (twice) :cool:.

FWIW, if you can hold out for a while, they get more rational as they get older. :cool:

Terry

Adrenalinerush:
Maybe I am just being insecure or maybe I'm not. This girl (who's 20 ) for like 2 weeks has been txting me asking what im doing and what not. just friendly bs. Then monday it stopped. She's barely talked to or looked at me all week and I cann't figure out why. like today when we were alone she barely said anything, arms crossed and looking the other way when I talked to her. It's this that makes me think I did something. I asked her what was wrong and of course she said nothing and I asked if she was mad at me said no. But I get this vibe I 've made her mad, annoyed her or she uncomfortable around me. How can I find out? At should I just let her be and let her come around? I am just reading too much into nothing? I am guessing I shouldn't ask her friend if she knows whats up w/ her? Should I even trying talking to her, not about whatever is wrong but just in general?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom