Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're social and don't live our lives in the constant fear that someone will call us gay if we're in the company of other women.

Queen:
We're social and don't live our lives in the constant fear that someone will call us gay if we're in the company of other women.

That's why women dancing together is acceptable but men (in some cultures) dancing together is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Dennis I will help keep the popcorn full. Buttered, right?

:lurk:

Queen:

Well, I'm social too, but standing up and having all of the fellas follow me to the men's room would be just a little disconcerting...

why do women go to the bathroom together?

a. to discuss the latest developments in metallurgical sciences

b. to check each other's math on the new discoveries they are making

c. to nominate a new ambassador to Iraq, Iran, and All Other Screwed Up Places in the World

d. to talk about what color curtains they should get for the bedroom

Missdirected:
Dennis I will help keep the popcorn full. Buttered, right?

:lurk:

Yes m'aam...

oh...and another reason, if you don't go with the herd they will gossip about you.

catherine96821:
oh...and another reason, if you don't go with the herd they will gossip about you.

but if you go with the herd, the ones left at the bar will gossip about you

it's a no-win situation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom