Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, everyone hold on to something....

I was in the water today,

with my dive gear,

breathing canned air....

in a pool.

it seems we had some practical jokesters who decided to throw the concrete top to a patio table, into the pool. I geared up, went in, and lifted it to it's edge. I rolled it up to the shallow end, where the other rangers (the ones afraid to get wet...) were able to help me lift it out of the pool.

WooooHooooo!!!! MonkeyBoy has breathed real air again!!! The condensed kind in a can!!!!

Hey PHD, I noticed you're in Defuniak. If you're around the weekend of the 17-19th, I'll be at Vortex with a big group led by my Course Director. The group is staying at a hotel in Defuniak (me and a friend are staying in the fifth wheel at vortex), and we're all going out to eat Saturday night if you want to join us for dinner.

Ok, everyone hold on to something....

I was in the water today,

with my dive gear,

breathing canned air....

in a pool.

it seems we had some practical jokesters who decided to throw the concrete top to a patio table, into the pool. I geared up, went in, and lifted it to it's edge. I rolled it up to the shallow end, where the other rangers (the ones afraid to get wet...) were able to help me lift it out of the pool.

did they have to change the skimmer filters in the pool because of all the dust that was floating that came off your dive gear? :popcorn:

BTW.... MDB could have just snorkeled it. :shocked2:

Hey PHD, I noticed you're in Defuniak. If you're around the weekend of the 17-19th, I'll be at Vortex with a big group led by my Course Director. The group is staying at a hotel in Defuniak (me and a friend are staying in the fifth wheel at vortex), and we're all going out to eat Saturday night if you want to join us for dinner.

Oddly enough, I plan to be up in your neck of the woods for Friday and Saturday.

I'll be attending an RC meet between Americus and Andersonville being held that weekend.

Otherwise I'd be there, I might not dive anymore, I do still eat! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom