Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul & I will be diving on Sunday April 5th with South Florida Diving Headquarters. We will be in Sands Harbor diving "Sanctuary Reef". Boat leave at 1:00 pm.
Here is the info:
101 North Riverside Drive
Pompano Beach , Fl 33062
954-783-2299

Would love to have other divers come along and enjoy!

Please contact me: hammerzzr@hotmail.com for more info!
Pati M.

pout.gif

I AM OUT OF THE WATER AT LEAST A WEEK DUE TO AN EAR INFECTION....DANGIT!!!!!

The ER took a peek at my ear tonight at work and said it was festering in there! I hope to be in top shape by SSFII! The only bad thing is that it stops some of my training right now! I haven't had an ear infection in 18yrs! Sigh!

GRRRRRRR! Ok I am done being pissy...but I will be pouting till next week! You have been warned! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

The ER took a peek at my ear tonight at work and said it was festering in there! I hope to be in top shape by SSFII! The only bad thing is that it stops some of my training right now! I haven't had an ear infection in 18yrs! Sigh!

GRRRRRRR! Ok I am done being pissy...but I will be pouting till next week! You have been warned! LOL!

Ahhhhh. That sounds like my luck. A year and 1/2 ago I was on vacation in West Palm Beach diving and got a bad ear infection which not only took me out of the water but put me in the bed and I never get ear infections either. Cute pouty face though. :)

LOL @ MIKE!

The ear doesn't hurt...yet. I think I got to it in time. I knew something was up when it started to get blocked 2 days ago. Sigh...

PS: Me thinks someone hasn't checked out your gator thread Mike...:D
Jumping_Gator.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom