Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denis[B:
egg[/B]]No Mike. You're confusing me with MonkeyBoy

No worries Mike. People do that ALL the time!! :rofl3:

well they do dress the same some of the time..... :popcorn:

elf-denisegg-phd.jpg

I'm offended!

So am I !!!!!

Man, PHD, seems like folks have been trying to do that for a long time and I did it first time out! I'm good!
:D

But you didn't have to drag me into it!!!! :wink:

Welcome back Mike!! How was your trip back home? Did you ever get to dive?

So am I !!!!!
But you didn't have to drag me into it!!!! :wink:
Oh, but alas, my dear lass, I am not guilty of dragging your, your, your, ah, YOU into this. It was done for me!

Welcome back Mike!! How was your trip back home? Did you ever get to dive?
Had a GREAT trip! 15 flights in 30 days and I think 5000 miles behind the wheel. Dove 4 times in Florida and twice in Loch Low Minn, Athens, Tennessee. Got to meet some of the divers that I had been chatting with. Did 2 night dives off Boynton Beach and saw all kinds of stuff. PLUS the first time in my life in a wetsuit less than 5mm!! WOO-HOO!

Awesome trip. Thanks for asking. Now, I'll have to be nice! :)

Oh, but alas, my dear lass, I am not guilty of dragging your, your, your, ah, YOU into this. It was done for me!

Had a GREAT trip! 15 flights in 30 days and I think 5000 miles behind the wheel. Dove 4 times in Florida and twice in Loch Low Minn, Athens, Tennessee. Got to meet some of the divers that I had been chatting with. Did 2 night dives off Boynton Beach and saw all kinds of stuff. PLUS the first time in my life in a wetsuit less than 5mm!! WOO-HOO!

Awesome trip. Thanks for asking. Now, I'll have to be nice! :)

Wow!! That's fantastic!! I've been diving at Boynton. It really is awesome. I'm glad you had a great trip.:)

I doubt that...

while you may often be offensive, I've never known you to be offended.

Definition of offensive:
adjective. attacking; aggressive; of or for attack ☆ designating or of the side that is seeking to score in any contest;

Hmmmm..yes, I believe that does sound like me.....only I do it with such style and finesse :blinking:

Can one actually BE offensive with style and finesse? Isn't that like Jumbo Shrimp?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom