Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when they built the new Home Depot here.... the RC hobby group lost it's "field" they operated out of.

so they went to an old unused landfield that no one wanted. (it was covered in dirt in grassed over...) (this landfield closed like 30 years ago)

well seemed like the perfect place. I mean who wants to use a landfield for anything else?

well one of the people who live directly next door didn't appreciate the high pitch whine/buzz of model airplanes and the RC'er's often flew off the property and over his house. He complained a lot to the city/county about the noise... but they didn't do anything about it.

well..... this guy got tired of it and got out his "anti-aircraft gun" (12 gauge with bird shot) and proceeded to start shooting down airplanes when they went over his property. He shot one down...

I think they pressed charges against him. I can't remember the outcome. was pretty interesting reading about it. (if I can find the article, I'll post it).

an experiment...

LostanotherRadian.jpg

Hey Peeps! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I was home in Ohio, Mom has dial up and it is crazy slow...took too long to load and try to post!

Oh, I have also been taken over to the Green side...but no worries...I don't bite too hard!

Carolyn:shark2:

It's hunting season. Some dumb ass rednecks will shoot at anything they see that is movement.

The Orange Vest is called "Hunter Safety Orange". It's his visibility. (and Deer don't wear Orange vests).

Ummmmmmmm....but the plane was flying????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom