Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow thanks PHD. That is actually very interesting. And also a very good reason to have undeveloped stretches of beach property. :)

Oh dear gawd, I have a stalker!

Egg lady has found out on the internet!

I don't have to stalk you. A certain Mystery Lady has been telling me all about you since yesterday :wink:

My diving will be limited, to me using up the tanks that have not been inspected, and that I don't see myself shelling out money to have it done any time soon...

Dang Man, if that 's your only excuse bring your butt to Vortoberfest. I have 11 tanks, 6 AL80's and 5 HP100's although 2 of those are doubled. We will probably hit Morrisons on Saturday.

How about this.

If the new setup I have for my camera platform (helicopter) works out, I'll come do some filming of you guys.

When is VF this year?

How about this.

If the new setup I have for my camera platform (helicopter) works out, I'll come do some filming of you guys.

When is VF this year?

It is October 9 - 11 th...and that would be fun to get some aerial shots....only not Saturday night..:shakehead:

ah.... and to think I remember talking to you when you were buying your first AL80's :crying:

.......And when I called you in an uproar because I had paid for my tanks to be converted to nitrox and while I was diving at ABWA they would not fill them because they were technically not 02 cleaned. They were only converted for banked nitrox not blending..:shakehead:

Working the late shift those days.

So, I doubt you guys will even be awake in the times I would be available.

I certainly won't be cooking.

Excuses, excuses...Poor MDB..and I bet you get headaches alot...

.......And when I called you in an uproar because I had paid for my tanks to be converted to nitrox and while I was diving at ABWA they would not fill them because they were technically not 02 cleaned. They were only converted for banked nitrox not blending..:shakehead:

yeah... that guy at that LDS that "converted them" tried to screw you. (in my opinion).

I hope you didn't cast your shadow or your wallet there again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom