Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...I will need to look throught the manual for that Kalik. Now the hard part for me is the skin diving tests, like the ditch and don. The controlled ascent has been hard since I keep running out of air. But I have been practicing and I am getting my comfort levels up. I hope to knock out some of the swim tests this weekend at the lake we have here. I want to do things correctly and get the most points for them, so I am taking my time. :)

When it comes to stress, after the crazy stuff they put me through in Advanced Rescue, I think I will be good to go for the other stress tests. I now know what waterboarding feels like and heck if it's ok to do to me in a lake for rescue training, it's ok for it to be done to a terrorist! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Remember STAY CALM. Trust me you wont die even though it may feel like it. Many years ago when I went through it (the Padi not Naui) we had to do a stress evaluation. Which meant that you and a buddy had to throw your gear in to the deep end of an olympic size pool and and swim down and assemble.(ditch and dawn).Then buddy breathe off one reg to the other end of the pool. Then switch all your gear with your buddy while buddy breathing. then swim back to the other end of the pool without surfacing. Trust me when you finish that you can kill the world. Good luck and if I can help you with anything dont hesitate. Peace out. K

yeah get the most points when you can so can have a bit of leeway on the swim skills

Hey Kalik? Did you hear something? :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

Ps: Kalik, ty for the help and I may have to pick your brain in the next few as I keep working on my tests. :)

I have reported both Kalik and Karoline...

you guys are way off topic in this thread, please reign yourselves in.

Thanks
:police:

Hear, hear!
This is conversation! What are you two doing disgusting diving! The nerve of some people!

Pick Pick Pick Go fly a helicopter or something LOL

I'm sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I was out flying my helicopter, taking a tour of the Florida Caverns, more helicopter flying, visiting Morrison, a little more helicopter flying, and then coming home to do some hard core lounging...

Oh yeah, then I flew the helicopter some in the yard.

I have reported both Kalik and Karoline...

you guys are way off topic in this thread, please reign yourselves in.

Thanks

:police:

Hear, hear!
This is conversation! What are you two doing disgusting diving! The nerve of some people!

Yes!!! Disgusting I say!! You are suppose to be putting up hideous pics or profane nonsense...not talking about diving...:D

However; it is always appropriate to talk about PHD

Back
Top Bottom