Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought it might have been "training gear" at first.

a co-worker had a "wider landing gear" set strapped on his RC copter while he was learning how to transition to landing...

I can already see where you are taking this PHD. The neighbor just happens to have a pool! And you just happened to catch it in the video. And now that you have the bugs worked out you'll just coincidentally be flying your helo every time your neighbor has a pool party, right? :eyebrow:

now I know why they call him PHD. Post Hole Digger

a2474031-211-IMGP1243copy.jpg

I can already see where you are taking this PHD. The neighbor just happens to have a pool! And you just happened to catch it in the video. And now that you have the bugs worked out you'll just coincidentally be flying your helo every time your neighbor has a pool party, right? :eyebrow:

I am terribly offended that you would suggest such a thing.

(I'll be selling copies to the highest bidder...)

Just got back from my trip this summer. I wasn't able to find time for any diving, or a charter that was goin out the week i was there. I will post some pics later of the trip.

Ohh goody!! I can't wait!!

Thanks everyone...my torture has just begun. Going to hopefully knock out some of the swim tests this weekend. I just have to remember to pace myself!

Sibermike7...that is a funny video! I had to send it to my friends. That couldn't be Denise...that baby was talking way toooo fast! LOL! :wink: Denise has a nice slow gentile type of southern drawl. XOXOXO

Carolyn:shark2:

Carolyn, Do they still make you do the stress evaluation? That was a little tough on me. Good luck and just remember STAY CALM....K

Back
Top Bottom