Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, You are in so much trouble. But that was hilarious. I am ashamed that you posted it before I got to.

Looks like the beginnings of noxygen oxcicity. I am pretty sure she had a land based noxox hit.

I would like to state officially for the record that I did not post the video.:wink: I have no clue how the person who did post the video found it, but it wasn't me.:wink::wink: It was also a lot funnier in person than the video can convey. Denisegg is a very sweet and demure southern belle.

474638804_5ymhq-L.jpg

I think I may just have to attend Springfest this year. Might be fun.

Last edited:
Docc, me coming after you and you holding the camera over my head while I'm threatening to "Kill your Ass" is way funnier than my dancing. It's a good thing you turned it off. I would have hated to have to tackle you and wrestle it from your lifeless fingers. :D

Docc, me coming after you and you holding the camera over my head while I'm threatening to "Kill your Ass" is way funnier than my dancing. It's a good thing you turned it off. I would have hated to have to tackle you and wrestle it from your lifeless fingers. :D

Surely you didn't think we would not make copies first? :rofl3: :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom