Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heck yeah I'll take it... But I won't be at ABWA this weekend... (water's toooo cold!)

That's good coffee... not sure when I can get with you to pick it up though. I haven't tried the 'dark roast' though.

where in Jamacia did you go?

Grand Lido Negril. Last Friday was Bob marley's birthday celebration. Lots of dancing and music.

Mike S:

I think you were the one who ordered the Blue Mountain Jamaican Dark Roast.:coffee::coffee: If you were serious, I brought back a pound of ground for you.

I don't know about the coffee, but the rum sure was good. :D

Docc.....the "booty" that ye retrieved on the video is not worth the consequences ye shall pay for the said distribution of such a valuable treasure..tis best to keep it amongst yourself and enjoy the spoils of not allowing anyone else to partake....their speculation would be much more valuable than the actual contraband....

and if that argument doesn't work....I'll send you my paypal account number...:wink:

Carolyn..... here some ice cube's you'd enjoy...

more info on where to get them here OhGizmo! Archive Shark Fin Ice Tray

sharkfin_icetray.jpg

WOW I LOVE THEM MIKE! How cool is that?

Hmmm I may have to order those!

Carolyn:shark2:
Looks like we need to go with Shark jello shots for Spring fest.

I know you enjoyed the Jamaican rum. I have video to prove it!
I had to witness in person. I am sure it would not get many views on you tube or Scubaboard.

P.S. It was good to meet you. Thanks for the hoodies and rum and beer. You must attend Springfest. I am sure you would fit right in with that bunch as well.

Docc.....the "booty" that ye retrieved on the video is not worth the consequences ye shall pay for the said distribution of such a valuable treasure..tis best to keep it amongst yourself and enjoy the spoils of not allowing anyone else to partake....their speculation would be much more valuable than the actual contraband....
You can send the paypal money to me for proper care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom