Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what are we talking about? PHD as a muppet?....Hmmmmm.....and Howard drinking beer...Yeah.....:wink:

Must say good bye to this part of the world today! The scenery is great. Too bad my camera broke and I couldn't capture all of the majestic mountains.

Mike S:

I think you were the one who ordered the Blue Mountain Jamaican Dark Roast.:coffee::coffee: If you were serious, I brought back a pound of ground for you. If you were kidding, I'll keep it cause it's really good coffee. Let me know. I'll be at ABWA all weekend watching the funny people dive in the cold water if you want to pick it up.

heck yeah I'll take it... But I won't be at ABWA this weekend... (water's toooo cold!)

That's good coffee... not sure when I can get with you to pick it up though. I haven't tried the 'dark roast' though.

where in Jamacia did you go?

Carolyn..... here some ice cube's you'd enjoy...

more info on where to get them here OhGizmo! Archive Shark Fin Ice Tray

sharkfin_icetray.jpg

Back
Top Bottom