Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The guy in that picture looks like he had too many coffee or is possess

You get that look alot from people who dive and grab catfish and catch them with their bare hands..:wink:

Congratulations!

Thanks! It was fun being offshore and have some good shark action!

Congratulations on your 100th dive, Carolyn. I went out on the two tanker, so was unable to share your excitement at the time, but let me express my excitement for you now! Glad you saw some sharks, sorry you missed the lemons. Hopefully next time!

TY! I know we missed the lemons, but I had some real play time with them in Nov last year. It was great to see some Bulls tho! What a rush, I just wish they would have come in a bit closer for a pic! :D

Congratulations Carolyn!!! What an awesome 100th dive getting to do what you love the best!! :D

Thanks! I finally do my cavern course next weekend!

Carolyn:shark2:

The guy in that picture looks like he had too many coffee or is possess

Naw... You'd have the same look on your face if a fish smacked you in the crotch with his pelvic fin! Look at the picture. Just as the unsuspecting cameraman pushes the shutter release, SMACK to the crotch. What you see is the exact moment when the pain registered! :D

A lady was telling her neighbor that she saw a man driving a pick-up truck down the interstate, and a dog was hanging onto the tail gate for dear life!

She said if the pick-up truck driver hadn't been going so fast in the other direction, she would have tried to stop him.

A few weeks later, her neighbor saw this truck at the Bass Pro Shop in Daphne, Alabama!

The pick-up truck driver is a local taxidermist with a great sense of humour!

just imagine how many people try and stop this guy !!!

(PS: It's not a dog - it's a coyote.)

TailgateCoyote.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom