Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is interesting....

The Urine test

This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - He makes a lot of sense!

"I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass drinking beer and smoking dope.

Can you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque?"

WOOOHOOO I HIT 100 DIVES Sunday! Finally!

I was diving in Jupiter and had a great time with the Jupiter Dive Center. I did the 3 tank dive! I saw sharks on all my dives, but no lemons. I did get to see some bullsharks and of course the nurse sharks. I also came across a giant stingray. He let me pet him and never moved. I was hoping to get an action shot! The vis is down right now, kind of "milky" looking so my pics were so so. I have to photoshop some color back in. I will have them in my gallery soon!

Carolyn:shark2:

I was diving in Jupiter and had a great time with the Jupiter Dive Center. I did the 3 tank dive! I saw sharks on all my dives, but no lemons. I did get to see some bullsharks and of course the nurse sharks. I also came across a giant stingray. He let me pet him and never moved. I was hoping to get an action shot! The vis is down right now, kind of "milky" looking so my pics were so so. I have to photoshop some color back in. I will have them in my gallery soon!

Congratulations!

this reminds me of someone...

54593939_3af3f44817.jpg

this reminds me of someone...
What is the reminder?

What is it? The orange shirt, the fins, the whiskers on the fish or the whiskers on the man? Or is it the look that he's giving? :D And who does it remind you of? :D

:popcorn:

Congratulations Carolyn.
But did you have to pass a urine test afterwards ?:wink:

Congratulations Carolyn.
But did you have to pass a urine test afterwards ?:wink:

Ummmm....No! lol!

You guys are nuts! I need to catch up on this thread!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom