Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is true!! His stories are absolute gems!!......especially if you know anything about coon(raccoon for those who are clueless) hunting :wink:

I thought there might be a need for clarification :wink:

Boy! How many times I tell you to LICK that knife 'fore you put it back into the butter?! :wink:

"Mama, mama! Lookie here! Ain't this the biggest rat you ever did see? We done had us a rat killin'! This here biggun was mean! I done whopped 'im on the head 3 or 4 times; done slung 'im against the wall; done stomped 'im good; done jobbed 'im 3-4 times with the pitchfork and ..."

(About this time he saw that the preacher was visiting and now was sitting in the corner of the room where he had been talking with mama.)

"...and, and, (piously, hugging the rat to his chest) and then, the Lord called the poor thing home!"

Hey everyone. Thought I'd peep in all on all you and see how things are going.

Michael

going through withdrawals? :rofl3:

haha I actually did for awhile. I only visited it this morning to check on prices for stuff I'm about to sell. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom