Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just the ferry route and it's a "path' of mobility.

It's just the ferry route and it's a "path' of mobility.

yeah I know... but if go go "get directions" and click "By Car", it'll give you directioins to drive across it. (Just says "head northwest" though as it doesn't know he road name.

typically Google marks ferries with a ------ line.

changing subject for a sec...

There is a subject? :confused:..oh yeah..Frank likes guys...

.......not that there is anything wrong with that...

shhhhhhhhh....""you have to be politically correct"

Yeah baby!

Btw, I've noticed a decrease in picture posting... I was just pulling you guys chain last week :D

Get real. Our picture Lady has been gone for a week playing with sharks. I will be expecting lots of shark pics Carolyn.:)

MessyKids.jpg

I go away for a week and you kids are just a mess to have to clean up after! LOL!

I posted pics in my gallery Denise! They were taken with a wide angle lens, so objects are much closer than they appear! It was awesome being bumped by a bunch of sharks! I have reserved my spot for next year!
3053919024_822a3b39ae.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
There is a subject? :confused:..oh yeah..Frank likes guys...

.......not that there is anything wrong with that...

I'm a taco man myself, salami isn't on my menu of likes. Just because your in the closet doesn't mean you can try and out me instead :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom