Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So now your attacking me? I guess talking about sexual acts is 'immature', even though most everyone does the nasty.

:shocked2: Don't say attack you and sexual acts in the same sentence to me!!!!! That is just """"""nasty"""""

Do you have a sledge hammer handy?

zoolander.jpg
Memorable quotes for
Zoolander

Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Derek Zoolander: So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?

This movie is hilariously funny. It pokes fun at male models :D

zoolander.jpg
Memorable quotes for
Zoolander

Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Derek Zoolander: So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?

This movie is hilariously funny. It pokes fun at male models :D

Actually, the entire movie is poking fun at people who actually think it's funny. Watch it again, you'll see what I mean :shakehead:

Actually, the entire movie is poking fun at people who actually think it's funny. Watch it again, you'll see what I mean :shakehead:

I understand. You are into male models and don't think we should poke fun at them.

....not that there is anything wrong with that.:crafty:

I understand. You are into male models and don't think we should poke fun at them.

....not that there is anything wrong with that.:crafty:

Yeah baby!

fat-feature-nov.jpg

Btw, I've noticed a decrease in picture posting... I was just pulling you guys chain last week :D

The next time you take your b/f to the beach with you leave the camera at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom