Just Certified....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donna2754

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I joined the board just before I left for Florida to take my OW dives for my certification and passed! I was so nervouse about mask clearing but was able to do it.

You've taken your first big step into a much larger world! Welcome to the board. You'll find some great information here. Have you signed-up for another course or joined a club or something locally? Definitely make some plans to get back in the water and use those skills as soon as you can.

We'll see you in the water.

Brian

HI Donna:
Welcome to the world of SCUBA. Congrats on passing.
Have fun, dive often, and safe.

Thanks for the welcome! I have to say that it was the most amazing experience. All my dives well fairly well....I do have to practice getting back on the boat! I tend to be ummmm somewhat uncoordinated on land and that has translated to the water as well. I look forward to learning from you all.

Donna

and welcome to the underwater world.

My first dive was more than I ever expected! I saw a shark, stingray....and unfortunately the brother of the fish I had for dinner the night before! :wacko:

Congrats

Another addict! at least you didn't have to go through winter withdrawal. I got a fix last month in Mexico but so far this month I've had to resort to my Tub for a fix. Good thing it's a big deep tub at least I can get my head completely under water.

Geek

Hey, way to go on the cert!

We have a very active group here in NE and especially in the Boston area.

Most weekends in the spring and summer you can find one or more of us diving up around Cape Ann or down around R.I.

Check out the N.E.L.D forum (the New England Lobster Divers) as we are always getting together during the winter months as well for socials, etc.

Welcome on board!

KKm

Back
Top Bottom