Just bought these

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:
...and I am glad that you have found a solution that works after your surgery.:luxhello:

For myself, I tend to be a collector of junk, and if I'm not careful, I'll buy every widget that comes along and end up looking like this:

image.php

:D

Thanks to Kenny for the funny pic from DiveMatrix.com.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I have never seen the picture but I laughed my ass off....

dlatchalov:
Oh my god - he's got his mask on his forehead!!!

Once again...:rofl3::rofl3:

Rick...The rig isn't for everyone but with mine it is very simple and I like simple...I was wondering if you couldn't buckle your light to the inside where you could still tighten the belt?...About where I have my knife on the right and a D-ring on the left...

You can see how much room you have to work with....

Zieg:
It kinda looks like the Pterodactyl.

The Pterodactyl's rollers are not interchangeable...But otherwise it's the same concept. I saw one at DEMA and the edges were very sharp Not something I would want rubbing against my wing.

The concept is exactly the same as the Pterodactyl, except that it can be used on any back plate. Personally I think it takes care of one of the big gripes I get from people using the standard one piece harness - that you can't adjust it when you have suit compression, plus it is a bit (unless you are used to it) harder to get into and out of. If this system will help convert more people to the Hogarthian method, then IMHO it's a good thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom