Just booked my first trip with Aldora 10/6-10/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mathieutn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So my birthday is in October, and I wanted to do something fun this year. I grabbed a suite, and will be taking my wife and two friends diving for a few days. The reservationist was super helpful in getting everything planned out. I am looking forward to some great diving and fun in the Sun come October.

If you have any tips or thoughts please let me know. I have been to Cancun, but never Cozumel.

Matt

@Mathieutn My tip is cancel now while you can....

I will be there 10.3-10.11 with 2 additional divers staying at the Aldora villas were are going to have so much fun there might not be much left over for you sorry.

See you there its going to be a first stay there for us as well.

You better save some for me. I will hide your fins! Look forward to catching up with you there.

You better save some for me. I will hide your fins! Look forward to catching up with you there.
Mine will be the big orange fins (hard to hide those) besides Cozumel will be drift diving I may not miss them.

I found a good idiots guide to Cozumel airport and arrival process in the Cozumel subforum if you havent seen it it is worth the read I hope.

I have not stayed at the Villas but have seen it by boat a few times when they picked up or dropped off divers. The color of the water there looks amazing. You guys will have a blast. I am shopping for airfare now to see if I can make my 4th trip this year.

@Mathieutn My tip is cancel now while you can....

I will be there 10.3-10.11 with 2 additional divers staying at the Aldora villas were are going to have so much fun there might not be much left over for you sorry.

See you there its going to be a first stay there for us as well.

I will be there 10/1-10/9, staying at the villas. Seems Dave's offer was well received by SB'ers.

Where is that located? I went with what I though was the appropriate forum.
Click on the report button and ask for it to be moved. The forum for Cozumel is located here Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom