Just book my flight on the new Aerobus Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are flying out on May 9, will let you know how things went.

My girlfriend (H-Town Diver) heard about this deal, promptly emailed me and now we are all booked for a nice little mini vacation. Total flight cost for TWO was 373.21 (RT)! Unreal! No, we didnt get the 9.99 flights, but we did get 19.99 and 39.99 (plus taxes). We are staying at Coral Reef Inn. It's a small little B&B type place that has spectacular reviews on tripadvisor. I emailed them and one of the owners called me back and we spoke for around 20 minutes. He was quite patient and detailed with me which I really appreciated. The Dive OP they use is Dive Paradise. The hotel rates and dive rates are excellent. We've been looking at their website for about a year now hoping we'd go someday. Here's a link.
Welcome to the Coral Reef Inn in Cozumel, Mexico

Total package w/ hotel/dive/flight comes to 502.00 per person for 4 nights/ (3) 2 tank AM dives/(2) 1 tank PM dives plus free tank for check dive...9 dives total.

Not Bad eh?? The hotel still has space! Anybody wanna go w/ us and have a scubaboard dive trip? We are going from Friday May 23 to Tuesday May 27. :D:D

Now that's a good deal. Congrats! I love DP in Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom