Just asking..no pressure...just asking....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Oh great one,

could you give me some idea when or if I will ever be able to merrily and quickly change my avatars?

:kissbutt: :light:

my sister is getting on my nerves

you can not?

I know i'm not the "great one" :wink:

But El said (in another thread) that he's not a miracle worker... he just does "stuff". :wink:

I know... bummer... I always thought he was a SB God! :D {where's that butt kiss smiley when you need it?}

HowardE:
you can not?

I know i'm not the "great one" :wink:

...they have to be sized to exactly 150 by 150

and that exceeds my technological know how

I liked it like it WAS...

and I AM A SUPPORTING MEMBER, you know.

catherine96821:
...they have to be sized to exactly 150 by 150

and that exceeds my technological know how

I liked it like it WAS...

and I AM A SUPPORTING MEMBER, you know.
well... i changed mine, and I see nothing wrong with permissions. try keeping the file size small enough, and try a 125 x 125 and see if that works. I'll make sure "the great one" checks the code :D

To resize to 150x 150 (or whatever you want it to be) go to your image editing program, they all have an Image Size or similar box.

If your image is square to begin with, use this box and simply enter the numbers. If you are happy with a rectangle, just enter 150 for the longest side and it will do the rest.

If your image isn't square, you can use the crop tool and set the parameters to 150x150 and clip away - that will make the image the right shape and size :)

You may have to use Save For Web to control the file size as it has to be small as I remember.

HTH - if you let me know what you are using I might be able to step by step it...or email me the image you want resized and I'd be happy to help you out, Catherine.

Well... I checked, and supporting member avatars are currently set at 125 x 125 - I don't remember if they were larger before. I'll have to check.

Thanks for your patience - Will be resolved soon though. :)

Catherine - Try it again... you can now have a 150 x 150 avatar. :)

your image editing program

thank you, I guess I must. It's sooooo hard, I need ADD medication to even think about it.

before the SB resized it as long as it was not huge file.

She has bigger blonde issues than me, Charlie

after the fishing tourney (catch and release!) in the Bahamas "how do normal people get this much money back into the country"...oh boy, I told her "have more children" Its 10K per person you know..

I want a BIG avatar like Howard and Michele's
that is a good one! Looks like a D-200 too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom