Just a reminder.... no air fills at BH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh:
Stella's compressor is still broken.

Man that SUCKS! I was planning on bringing 4 tanks with me and doing 4 dives the first weekend, filling, then coming back the second weekend and making another 4 dives.

Jeez.... maybe I can convince the Deming FD to let a fellow smoke eater fill his tanks from their SCBA system.

What about Albequerque? are there any air fills there?
FD

Edit- Ok, I found "The Scuba Company" in Alb NM, and they look easy to get to from I-40. Anyone have any comments on this shop? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Well, it's 120 miles each way to Albuquerque. I'd try to find a dive shop with a portable air compressor that would do them for you there. Look for the South West Aqua Sports trailer on the 22nd & 23rd. Tell Chad & Rachelle that DandyDon said they might help you for a reasonable fee. :wink:

And look for us Saturday late afternoon. Probly in a white pickup with a window flag...

txflag.jpg

milage doesn't matter. I have to go through ALB to get to my class on Monday. then I'll be passing back through ALB on Fri, on my way back to the blue hole.

FD

fire_diver:
milage doesn't matter. I have to go through ALB to get to my class on Monday. then I'll be passing back through ALB on Fri, on my way back to the blue hole.

FD
Okaaaaay - didn't think that Abq was on the way between Okla and Santa Rosa. :silly:

DandyDon:
Okaaaaay - didn't think that Abq was on the way between Okla and Santa Rosa. :silly:

Okaaaay, it's not :silly: My training is in Deming (notice from the other message?)
I have to go through ALB on I-40 to get to I-25 to go south. I'll basically be driving right by thier shop. It's a 16 hour drive from my residense to Deming. I don't wanna do that. So I am stoping at SR going down and coming back.

Fire Diver -

Dive Quest Scuba in Las Cruces does fills. www.divequestscuba.com

You can tell them Patti, the instructor in Deming, sent you.

Patti

Back
Top Bottom