Jupiter Memorial Day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading down this weekend and was looking for a conditions report? What to expect for a current? Looking to dive with Randy on Sun and I know he goes off shore a few miles. Any help is appreciated.

It is going to be rough! I heard today was calm, 80 ft vis and strong north current off PB.

It is going to be rough! I heard today was calm, 80 ft vis and strong north current off PB.

Thanks! I am more concerned on the current. My wife is only 5' and not a strong swimmer she likes to go with the flow. Looks like it will be a E wind by Sun will that help with the current?

You just want to drift with the current. The east wind tends to push the gulf stream in and may make the current strong. it is really tough to make generalizations about the curretn, but it looks to be rough- pretty clearly..

Dove with Randy this past weekend. Current was minimal, but vis was ****ty 50-60ft tops. Temps are in the low 70s. So 5mm is probably recommended or a 3mm if you keep the core temp up. I wore a 3mm and was a little chilled by 3rd dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom