Jupiter-June 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am surprised you two didin't meet at Ginnie...

Yes we did. In fact we all went diving together in both Ginnie and Devils. I was just suffering from the "brain slows".

Chuck

Hey Krista!

We did Boynton on The Deeper weekend before last - wish you could have made it, Leslie was with us this time.

Heading to Alaska this weekend, but we should be ready to get back in the water towards the end of the month - will you be finished babysitting your new system by, say, the 27th?

Steve

Anyone from the Villages group contemplating any afternoon dives, or just racing home? Sunday mornings are kind of "reserved", shall we say. Depending on what happens down at the reef cleanup and if anyone dives on the sunday i might be open.

There aren't any afternoon dives planned but we aren't racing home, lunch at the Crab House. As soon as the Blue Tang hits the dock they unload the am divers, load up the pm divers and they are off. There isn't anytime to refill tanks and get lunch.
However if I was going to spend the night I would have planned on two boat dives, brought 4 tanks and loaded up a cooler with food and not worried about getting back late.

Yup, we met at Ginnie Springs...glad you remembered, SmokeAire...you must have thought this random chic butting in on lunch was a bit of a nutcase!

Augie....just throw me a PM when you're coming down...I saw your last post about dving in Boynton, but had family duty that day....I will just be getting back from my liveaboard vacation :) on the 26th, so I may be dived out for that Sunday....just keep me updated. Enjoy Alaska, I hear it's beautiful!!!
K

I've added a Sat(12th) afternoon boat dive with Jupiter Dive Center to my weekend plans. Sooo if anyone can make that one great.

Chuck

Geesh Chuck, you could drive a little further south and hang with us instead....

Ah..yea..I....welllll...Actually it didn't cross my mind. A few of our club members decided to make it a weekend thing so I was brainwashed I tell you.
Please forgive me....

I am planning, in a couple of weeks or so, to head down your way, hang out with youze guys and check out the beach diving. Looking forward to that trip also.

Chuck (tail between legs)

That's OK, you are forgiven...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom