Jupiter Dive Thursday, Feb 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
I like Captain Paul and the way he runs his boat. If you are standing on the dock instead of on the boat where you were told to be and then answer roll call and watch the crew cast off and motor away to only then yell "Hey! Wait for ME!" you should get yer rump nawed a bit and be embarrassed in front of your peers for being a total Donkey named Jack.(PG13 version) :D

You should have seen him yesterday when some dive chic went into deco then blew the stop.... He was, should I say "peeved". He runs a tight op and expects his divers to be safe, yet we still all have fun. I'm truly impressed by him and his crew and will use them exclusively for Jupiter.

FYI Eric, she's still engaged and I have no clue about the sister thing :wink: (awesome diver)

Paul runs a good operation there - waaaaaay better than Those Who Shall Not Be Named... On the drive up from Boca, he called me twice to make sure that I wasn't heading to the wrong dive shop - like that was gonna happen! I'd dive with him again - he and Ray on Narcosis in Riviera Beach both are good guys. After that, things can be hit-or-miss with the other ops there in Riviera on up. I like diving up there - the reefs off Boca and Delray are seeing more and more dive action, but it takes me 90 minutes to run up there from north Boca because of the speed zone restrictions in Delray and Palm Beach.
That Boynton inlet sure can be a real hellraiser though...

Tom Winters:
Paul runs a good operation there - waaaaaay better than Those Who Shall Not Be Named... On the drive up from Boca, he called me twice to make sure that I wasn't heading to the wrong dive shop - like that was gonna happen! I'd dive with him again - he and Ray on Narcosis in Riviera Beach both are good guys. After that, things can be hit-or-miss with the other ops there in Riviera on up. I like diving up there - the reefs off Boca and Delray are seeing more and more dive action, but it takes me 90 minutes to run up there from north Boca because of the speed zone restrictions in Delray and Palm Beach.
That Boynton inlet sure can be a real hellraiser though...

Here I sit, 3 hours away from Jupiter.. with a nice e-mail from Captain Paul stating that he is trying to put together a nite dive for Saturday nite and he still has space on his 3 tank Sunday dive....Plus Saturday's boat isn't full....

Do I, don't I ? oooooooooooooooooohhhhh! I hate decisions like this!

Hey, I enjoyed our run through Boynton Inlet with Capt Tony last Sunday. I wanna make that run when it's REALLY rough!

Orlando Eric:
Great dive that I missed. When I go it is 20' visability and 82° (Jenny see I am using the little ° instead of the * ya happy.. I do that just for you.)

Awwwhhh, I am so touched :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom