Jupiter Dive Thursday, Feb 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys, I'm diving with Jupiter Dive Charters this thursday and need a buddy, anyone up for the Lemon sharks?

KBeck:
:crying2: Hate you, hate you, hate you!!!!!!!:crying:
Call in sick!!! There's a cootie bug of some sort going around ya know.... I'll even write you an excuse for your Boss!!! :eyebrow:

I wanna go, I wanna go. Just don't have the money or can't take time off this week or next......

I'll go after the Boca dives........

Awwhhh geez! I just saw this thread, and here I am home from work 'cause Hermit Crab is sick....sigh.
Hope it was a good dive.

Scuba_Jenny:
Awwhhh geez! I just saw this thread, and here I am home from work 'cause Hermit Crab is sick....sigh.
Hope it was a good dive.

So... let me get this straight.

If you known about this dive, you would've used hermit crab's illness as an excuse to stay home from work.

And the gone diving?

Hmmmmmmm.....

It's usually easier if she is really in school and you call the boss saying you have a sick child and then go diving....

Of 'course, I can't get by with that.... :wink:

jeff

Hey Ya'll, sorry no one could join me on this dive, it was a nice one, to say the least.

I went out with Jupiter Dive Charters this morning on the Temptation and today was an absolutely amazing day of diving.. Viz was 70 feet with a mild north current, a few swells, but nothing major. Water temps were at 73 on both spots (max depth 75). Captain Paul was his normal cheery self with Miss Kimberley as our Dive Master for the day.

First stop we hit the Lemon Shark Ledges (aka The Sand) No Lemons on this round, just a couple of Nurse sharks a few beautiful turtle hanging out and one very large green Moray. There were cross in the sand where the Lemon had once laid, Kim said they were probably a day or so old. Maybe one day I’ll see sixty of those elusive Lemons laying around.

Dive two was incredible! Captain Paul set us up at The Tunnels. Fantastic reef with many swim through. We saw two nurse sharks, five black tip reef sharks and one bull shark out in the distant, two VERY large Jew fish, a few small one too, several under sized bugs hanging out. There were also all the regulars a few nice sized turtles making friends with one of the divers, and some very large and fantastic barracudas.

And by the way, for my regular mid week dive buddy who had to go play comando out at the gun range to a bunch of coppers who can't shoot (hehehe) I wasn't the only one who saw the bull shark this time.... I have a witness :wink:

Nice. Sounds like you had a good dive. Wish I could of gone.

Great dive that I missed. When I go it is 20' visability and 82° (Jenny see I am using the little ° instead of the * ya happy.. I do that just for you.)

I like Captain Paul and the way he runs his boat. If you are standing on the dock instead of on the boat where you were told to be and then answer roll call and watch the crew cast off and motor away to only then yell "Hey! Wait for ME!" you should get yer rump nawed a bit and be embarrassed in front of your peers for being a total Donkey named Jack.(PG13 version) :D

Summer is coming. Dive everyday. Dive in a nice thin little 1/2 mil or a skin or just shorts and a t-shirt. 86° water temps. 1-2' seas. Nice current keeping it clear top to bottom. Smiles and colorful fishes a plenty!

****BEach boys music cues up..... :dazzler1:

Kimberly :eyebrow: I think she should be married by now though. She was encaged my last dive that she was on, which was September 2004. She swims like a fish and looks like an angel. I guess that is a mermaid huh? My best wishes to her and her hubby may they live long happy lives together.

Does anyone know if she has a sister????

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom