Jupiter Dive March 26 (part 2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckHunter:
OK, maybe I was whining a LITTLE. :wink: But come on, give a guy a break. We just met. If this is the kind of crap youre gonna give me now.....
:1poke:

what can I expect when we get to know each other? LOL
:m16:

Anyway myself and a buddy will be on board tomorrow. I look forward to meeting some of you. There was only one spot left at 5pm so there's a boat load. Whos going?
Your not a real conch member unless you've stayed that night at one of our house.... We "SWEAR" we wont mess with you, promise, just ask everyone.. Glad to hear you made it down safely and had a great dive... Seriously, you should come hang out with us next time

Cheers

Jeff (Diverdoh),

I really enjoyed meeting you and Murphdivers286 (sorry, forgot his name). That was a great couple of dives! Lets do it again soon.

Vicki (Baited Storm),

Thanks for the welcome and the invitation. I look forward to meeting you and many other Conch Divers in the near future.

Chris

WreckHunter:
Murphdivers286 (sorry, forgot his name).

I hear ya Chris, I forget his name sometimes too (usually baby, works for me, not sure if you want to try that one...hehehe) :eyebrow:

baitedstorm:
I hear ya Chris, I forget his name sometimes too (usually baby, works for me, not sure if you want to try that one...hehehe) :eyebrow:

No, I don't think so. So what is his name? Darryl? It would be easier to remember if he would sign his posts. But then maybe he likes to be en cognito. :wink:

Chris

WreckHunter:
No, I don't think so. So what is his name? Darryl? It would be easier to remember if he would sign his posts. But then maybe he likes to be en cognito. :wink:

Chris

You know us SWAT guys. We want to keep everything a secret.

Anyways, I had a great time diving. Some of you found out that I really do exist.

I had a great time on the boat. Kim was a great dive leader. Even if I didn't get a lobster. hehehe....

I finally got to see a real predator shark.... a 10' bull shark and a 4' black tip reef shark. I wanted to pet the reef shark, but he swam too fast. Maybe next time.

murphdivers286:
I finally got to see a real predator shark.... a 10' bull shark

Hey, don't be smack talking about my friend man, she's no predator, just misunderstood! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom