Jupiter Dive March 26 (part 2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckHunter

Registered
Reaction score
Is there anyone that could not make it to the AM dive that would like to do an afternoon dive? (Same place, same charter boat.) Only one week of lobster season left!

From what i hear there might be folks thinking of going down to WPB to dive A1A with Vickie as she has to work that afternoon on the boat, i am sure she would welcome you. Personally i have things to do and might skip out of any further stuff after the morning dives, or possibly i might decide not to go for the money and time issues.

There are a few of us that would have gone on the dive but for it being so early in the morning, considering that we have to drive so far.

I will check to see who's available for this coming weekend. Also, if the dive will be out of Boynton, please provide details so that those of us considering this option know the story.

Thanks.

I work in West Palm silly boys....

Since I live in Melbourne I would rather not drive any further than necessary for a one day trip. So I would like to dive Jupiter. Hell, if there was any good diving between here and there (right now) I wouldn't drive THAT far. I would love to Try A1A and dive with Vicki but will have to save that for another day.

WreckHunter:
Since I live in Melbourne I would rather not drive any further than necessary for a one day trip. So I would like to dive Jupiter. Hell, if there was any good diving between here and there (right now) I wouldn't drive THAT far. I would love to Try A1A and dive with Vicki but will have to save that for another day.

Oh for the love of mike........

Whining about driving to Jupiter? From Melbourne?

Whats with people?

That's a simple, all flyway 100 mile trip.....granted each way.

For me, its 232 miles each way.. and yes, I have driven that for a day of diving.

Guess it depends on how bad you need a nitrogen fix...

sheeeeesh!

Hey ya'll, My boat filled up for the afternoon in West Palm ( I couldnt even squeeze my hubby on), so far my hubby (Murphdivers286) and Jeff (Diver Doh) are set on the afternoon dive with Jupiter Dive Charters. Anyone else going?

diver doh:
Oh for the love of mike........

Whining about driving to Jupiter? From Melbourne?

Whats with people?

That's a simple, all flyway 100 mile trip.....granted each way.

For me, its 232 miles each way.. and yes, I have driven that for a day of diving.

Guess it depends on how bad you need a nitrogen fix...

sheeeeesh!

What is with this "people" is that as of tomorrow am when I leave for that drive I will have put in 50 hours of work in 3 days including 14 hours straight overnight tonight. I will leave straight from work to make that drive and really would not have time to drive farther and still make the boat. I did NOT whine about making that drive (and I have made and will make much longer ones for a day of diving) I only said I did not care to drive any farther tomorrow. Lighten up dude. I don't know who pissed in your wheaties but it wasn't me. :loopy:

OK, maybe I was whining a LITTLE. :wink: But come on, give a guy a break. We just met. If this is the kind of crap youre gonna give me now.....
:1poke:

what can I expect when we get to know each other? LOL
:m16:

Anyway myself and a buddy will be on board tomorrow. I look forward to meeting some of you. There was only one spot left at 5pm so there's a boat load. Whos going?

WreckHunter:
OK, maybe I was whining a LITTLE. :wink: But come on, give a guy a break. We just met. If this is the kind of crap youre gonna give me now.....
:1poke:

what can I expect when we get to know each other? LOL
:m16:

Anyway myself and a buddy will be on board tomorrow. I look forward to meeting some of you. There was only one spot left at 5pm so there's a boat load. Whos going?

Dive knives at 3 kick cycles :D

Amazingly, we didn't shoot each other!

Good meeting you Chris (and your buddy, Mark(?) _ I am normally pretty good with names but there were a lot of new people yesterday to meet).

A good time was had by all and I was happy that Capt Paul waited for you both.

Now I get to hazard the trip up 95 today. Hopefully it will be better than your trip and mine down!

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom