Jupiter charters.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second this recomendation. The boat is right at the store. Good dive briefings, good boat crew.

The only thing I do not like is Cpt Paul's cigar smoke.

BM

The only thing I do not like is Cpt Paul's cigar smoke.
BM

Then go on the Republic IV with Capt Mike and Heather :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

75 bucks which includes lunch AND 3 tanks.....man, what a deal. I'll have to give those guys a try.

Randy is awesome. His financee makes the lunches which are delectable. The 3 tanker is just the right way to spend the day. But don't expect any hand holding on his boat. You should be an experienced, self-sufficient diver, able to handle ripping currents if need be, well-equipped with surface signaling devices (I got blown off the reef and out into open water and was very thankful for my safety sausage:rofl3:) and have cash.

On one trip, he actually did 4 drops for us because one of our divers can't do the deep ledge because she is prone to skin bends. I thought that was extremely accommodating of him considering the cost of fuel.

Jupiter Dive Center is also very good and IMHO, is more for the "tourist" diver, though you still should be well-equipped and self-sufficient. If you have Angie as your DM on the boat, you will have one of the best DMs in the business. Her briefings are excellent, she is very conscious of the divers in the water, and she brings either freshly baked brownies or fresh fruit for the SI. :D She also happens to be one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

I am hoping to go with randy wed sept 26, have put out notice to my dive club but not too many takers, anyone else want to go??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom