Jupiter 02-04-06 Lemon SHARKS (Part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I don't know. :( I don't mind diving in the rain, but 6 hours of driving in the rain I'm not looking forward to. I'll decide later today. I'm getting pretty dry. I need a dive.

I know what you mean... The Lemons are not there yet, so odds of seeing a large sitting is pretty low. I've got back on forth on this dive myself.

The latest forecast:
Saturday... South winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon. Near shore...seas 2 to 3 feet. Well offshore...seas 3 to 5 feet building to 5 to 7 feet in the afternoon. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms.

The seas should be pretty good actually with the winds coming out of the south - although I would have preferred south west. Let the land take the brunt.

Talon:
The seas should be pretty good actually with the winds coming out of the south - although I would have preferred south west. Let the land take the brunt.

At this point I don't care, I'm going to get WET!!!!
And see sharks (I hope)
Tonight I'll stock up on ginger pills. The car is packed.

If this dive any going to be anything like the last dive, you will not be disappointed. Just follow baitedstorm around. She has the knack of scaring herself and sharks with a face to face contact.... If there is any sharks there, she will find them.

murphdivers286:
If this dive any going to be anything like the last dive, you will not be disappointed. Just follow baitedstorm around. She has the knack of scaring herself and sharks with a face to face contact.... If there is any sharks there, she will find them.

With the name "Baitedstorm" why doesn't that surprise me.:wink:

What is the recommended safe following distance behind her.:hai:

Love ya Vicki:D: (the shark ate the "e")

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom