Jupiter 02-04-06 Lemon SHARKS (Part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The Great Jupiter SB Shark Dive PART 2

Due to the HIGH demand for spots on the first dive this is another trip that I Also will be diving on. So close to Valentines day we can eat chocolates on the SI!

This is another dive on the Temptation where we all hope to see the Lemon Shark Aggregation. This is always a hit or miss chance to see them, but diving in Jupiter is always great.

The Reef Ledges are a stunning 10' ~ 15' in hieght and I always seem to see turtles, monster grouper, a moray or three and very often latley some sort of shark.

The Depths are in the 80' to 90' range and I would like to say the seas will be warm and calm but this is winter diving in FLorida.

Hope to see you there but sign up soon only 11 spots left!
Conch Calendar

Well, Well.. you snooze you lose. AM Trip Full, Now you will have to start a PM boat if there are still ScubaBoardians wanting to do this trip.

I am not sure that I can do a AM / PM dive trip in the winter. I'd be a Scubacicle. (4 Dives) Brrrrr...

So who signed up for this boat? Is is secret? Is there anyone that is going to dive the Afternoon boat as well?

There are so many options going on now it is hard to keep track.

Eric

I'm on the am trip, I also have the insight as to whom took up the other 9 spots :D .....

I'm with you OE, I cant do 4 dives until it warms up... Its just waaaaaaaay to cold!

baitedstorm:
I'm on the am trip, I also have the insight as to whom took up the other 9 spots :D .....

I'm with you OE, I cant do 4 dives until it warms up... Its just waaaaaaaay to cold!

I think I may be one of them...

and I could probably do the afternoon dives... (in my 3mm) :D

Ahhh shucks... my daughter's sweet 16 is that day, but I thought I could squeeze a dive in the AM...too bad...

p.s., Vickie.. I like the "instructor" thing....congrats!!!!

**SIX NEW SPOTS**

There are six new spots on the Saturday AM boat that JUST opened up.

If you hurry you can clickity click click yourself into a spot and dive this trip with fellow SCUBABOARDIANS before the locals snatch up your seat.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
**SIX NEW SPOTS**

There are six new spots on the Saturday AM boat that JUST opened up.

If you hurry you can clickity click click yourself into a spot and dive this trip with fellow SCUBABOARDIANS before the locals snatch up your seat.

Eric

Woohoooo!!!!! I'm in.
1 down.

:laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom