Jupiter 01-21-06 Lemon SHARKS!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The Great Jupiter SB Shark Dive

This is another dive on the Temptation where we all hope to see the Lemon Shark Aggregation. This is always a hit or miss chance to see them, but diving in Jupiter is always great.

The Reef Ledges are a stunning 10' ~ 15' in hieght and I always seem to see turtles, monster grouper, a moray or three and very often latley some sort of shark.

The Depths are in the 80' to 90' range and I would like to say the seas will be warm and calm but this is winter diving in FLorida.

Hope to see you there but sign up soon only 6 spots left! :jaws:

Florida Conch Calendar

I'm in! Only 5 spots left for the am trip (pm is sold out)!!!

baitedstorm:
I'm in! Only 5 spots left for the am trip (pm is sold out)!!!
OK... you talked me into it... now there's only 3 spots left :D

Welllll, A change of plans.... I'm on the boat for the 21st... I got someone to work for me..... I'm soooooo

:monkeydan :jump3: :banana:

That should explain it.

JUST SPOKE TO COBY, EVEN THOUGH PAUL IS OUT OF TOWN, COBY AND i DECIDED TO STEAL THE Temptaion on Friday 1/13. I'm taking out a student this day and there's pleanty of room if any Scuba Boarders would like to go diving. Reg. price of course.

This may be the day u see LEMON SHARKS !!!!!

Please call Coby at Scuba Works 561-575-dive(3483)

"Don't sit on your Urainus dive Jupiter""

hrmmmmmmmmmm, diving on Friday the 13th

grumble grumble grumble... all spots booked...

Keep checking because there might be a cancellation..... Don't give up... If you have to, call Capt. Paul when it gets closer... He is a great guy and he will get you on the boat if he can....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom