JUP Rpt Dec 7- Great weather window

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Quick Jupiter conditions report. 74 degrees on the bottom, just a hint of North current, and it's getting Sharky and fishy. Viz was so good I could see Steve 's yellow fins on the 80ft reef below by looking over the side of the boat. Reports from Key's up to Jupiter are stellar conditions with great viz. Call your favorite dive boat now before this flat topside weather window closes on Monday. @scubadada your first 4 days are gonna be incredible, have a great time!!

20211207_114729.jpg

Call your favorite dive boat now before this flat topside weather window closes on Monday.

I wish! I’m unfortunately tied up and can’t get out again until weekend after next. Gonna miss this stretch of unseasonably calm winter conditions darn it!

Good report Johnoly!

A couple extra data points for Jupiter.

I saw slightly warmer temps on Saturday at around 77-78 at 60-80 feet. Viz was ~40. Super mild North current.

Sunday was chillier with temps at 74-75 at 80-100 feet. Viz was significantly better at 60+. Overcast skies made the viz appear less than it probably was, though. Strong North current on Sunday.

I'll be out again on Friday. Weather window is looking good for now.

I'll be out again on Friday. Weather window is looking good for now.
Post up a thread and let us know what you find & see. !!

I'm at the Philadelphia Airport now. Four dives with JDC tomorrow, 2 dives on Friday and then 8 more over the weekend with Loggerhead out of Boynton. I've left Monday through Wednesday open for now.

I'm torn between my 5 and 7 mm, I hate being cold. Lower 70s, particularly with 4 dives, is my 7 mm

I'm at the Philadelphia Airport now. Four dives with JDC tomorrow, 2 dives on Friday and then 8 more over the weekend with Loggerhead out of Boynton. I've left Monday through Wednesday open for now.

I'm torn between my 5 and 7 mm, I hate being cold. Lower 70s, particularly with 4 dives, is my 7 mm

Livin’ the life!! Looking forward to your report.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom