Junior Diver in Kauai, what is the best dive outfit for kids in Kauai?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My husband and I are experienced divers, and our 11 year old daughter just completed her Open Water certification class. She still needs her checkout dives, and we opted to have her do that on vacation instead of a muddy lake. Can anyone recommend a dive outfit near Poipu beach in Kauai where we can get that done for her? We're looking for a place that is experienced with kids.

My husband and I are experienced divers, and our 11 year old daughter just completed her Open Water certification class. She still needs her checkout dives, and we opted to have her do that on vacation instead of a muddy lake. Can anyone recommend a dive outfit near Poipu beach in Kauai where we can get that done for her? We're looking for a place that is experienced with kids.
Aloha Ashley,

I just randomly came across this post and wondered if you got any reply / info? I've been diving in Hawaii for 24 years and can certainly help you out if you still need information. You could also post in the Hawaii forum which would get you lots of info. Send me a PM if you like and I'll get you all the help I can. Hope you are having a fantastic summer.
A

Aloha Ashley,

I just randomly came across this post and wondered if you got any reply / info? I've been diving in Hawaii for 24 years and can certainly help
Aloha Ashley,

I just randomly came across this post and wondered if you got any reply / info? I've been diving in Hawaii for 24 years and can certainly help you out if you still need information. You could also post in the Hawaii forum which would get you lots of info. Send me a PM if you like and I'll get you all the help I can. Hope you are having a fantastic summer.
A

you out if you still need information. You could also post in the Hawaii forum which would get you lots of info. Send me a PM if you like and I'll get you all the help I can. Hope you are having a fantastic summer.
A
I am wondering the same thing! My 12 year old needs to do his open water dives. Did you find a place, or could you help us out? I can’t DM because I haven’t posted enough on here yet…

I am wondering the same thing! My 12 year old needs to do his open water dives. Did you find a place, or could you help us out? I can’t DM because I haven’t posted enough on here yet…
1000%. Bree at Seasport Divers is amazing. Very patient, knowledgeable and fun. Perfect for kids. An instructor you can count on and trust.
A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom