Coming to the FEAST?

• I'm hoping for the Fling FEAST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my life sucks, I can't make either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubt Im getting a pink one, OR Timtams, water god is a big fat meanie... :shakehead: Will try to make it, is there any diving after?

Lets see..... 40 miles from the lake, late evening on Friday the 13th, alcohol involved. No diving for me after that.

I'll be diving after, on the 14th or 15th :wink:.... but as Mack noted, not that evening...

Maybe we could have the next one at Finns or someplace else on lake and dive b4? Show up for this one and you get a vote on where next one is going to happen, although we may not always get around to voting at the FEAST :D

Yep, it's a bit of a drive from Nuevo Leon's to the lake. I guess we could do a night dive in Ladybird Lake with the snakes, turtles and gars. :D

All right! Now we're getting some participation! At least some of us big, brave divers aren't afraid to venture over to the east side of I-35 at night on a Friday the 13th! :D Really, it's not that far past the interstate folks. You'll be safe. Scubashawn will walk you out to your car if your ascared! :wink:

Yayyy Im getting pink...okay so I get to get drunk...Ummm Melissa? You coming to chaparone me?

Ahh, which location? They have 2.

All right! You'll be safe. Scubashawn will walk you out to your car if your ascared! :wink:

YEP I would be happy to do that for any swampers and DIMWIT's alike. :11:

r,

SO

Back
Top Bottom