Coming to the FEAST?

• I'm hoping for the Fling FEAST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my life sucks, I can't make either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Friday the 13th, 6:30 pm at Nuevo Leon, Come on out and see the DIMWIT T's :wink:

For those that can't make this one, we'll have another one next month, plus John and Shawn may try to hold an alternate FEAST up north next weekend while at Summer Fling to distribute T's & allow the fling folks to enjoy a FEAST.

Let's see who's coming...

Count me in...and I'll bring the t-shirts as they should be ready to distribute by Friday the 13th....Bah-Ha-Ha-Ha :11:

OK, ya'll, it's looking like the usual suspects so far. Come on! Get a life and have some fun. Are ya'll so superstitious about Friday the 13th that you're scared away from good tequila? What kind of Texans are ya'll anyway!!!!!????? :rofl3:

Friday the 13th, 6:30 pm at Nuevo Leon, Come on out and see the DIMWIT T's :wink:

For those that can't make this one, we'll have another one next month, plus John and Shawn may try to hold an alternate FEAST up north next weekend while at Summer Fling to distribute T's & allow the fling folks to enjoy a FEAST.

Let's see who's coming...

Im a DIMWIT and a Swamper and have no idea what this is, do I want to come?

Im a DIMWIT and a Swamper and have no idea what this is, do I want to come?

Sure ya do! Come on out and join the June FEAST...

Friday Evening Austin Swamper Treats.....

Just a monthly get together for some eats and drinks at a location chosen by attendees of previous months event. It used to be on saturdays and was called SSASS (Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social), in may we moved it to fridays and Mack came up with FEAST.

Besides, you can pick up your DIMWIT shirt there (did ya get a pink one?)

Sure ya do! Come on out and join the June FEAST...

Friday Evening Austin Swamper Treats.....

Just a monthly get together for some eats and drinks at a location chosen by attendees of previous months event. It used to be on saturdays and was called SSASS (Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social), in may we moved it to fridays and Mack came up with FEAST.

Besides, you can pick up your DIMWIT shirt there (did ya get a pink one?)

Doubt Im getting a pink one, OR Timtams, water god is a big fat meanie... :shakehead: Will try to make it, is there any diving after?

Sounds good I hope to see yall there and meet everyone. And of course pick up my shirts.

Doubt Im getting a pink one, OR Timtams, water god is a big fat meanie... :shakehead: Will try to make it, is there any diving after?

I don't know anything about TimTams, but I did put in your order for a pink shirt. :D ...I may be fat, but I'm not all that mean...at least not most of the time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom