June 5 or 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Night before last I snorkled out to the reef and followed a turtle around for about a half hour. Free-diving at night is awesome! Also saw a coronet fish and lots of evidence of octopus in the area. Yesterday snorkling I saw another turtle. SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!

Not sure of my schedule this weekend. I'm hoping for a night dive Saturday and then "something" on Sunday... maybe early Sunday i.e. SUNRISE? It all depends on whether anybody wants to commit. I'll make coffee & oatmeal!

MikeJacobs:
Not sure of my schedule this weekend. I'm hoping for a night dive Saturday and then "something" on Sunday... maybe early Sunday i.e. SUNRISE? It all depends on whether anybody wants to commit. I'll make coffee & oatmeal!

I'm in for an early morning Sunday dive. I'll bring the coffee. You got PM.

Marc

how early? See how ya'll are? I have been talking bout an early dive, but NO, nobody wants to get up early...but now since I have a commitment, ya'll are talking an early dive....*sheesh*
/bustin

What time is the dive at Hibiscus on Sunday. Jenny, your early is before the birds get up.LOL
Marc, What time is your early? 8 0r 9.

Joe

jriderski:
What time is the dive at Hibiscus on Sunday. Jenny, your early is before the birds get up.LOL
Marc, What time is your early? 8 0r 9.
Joe

Mike's mentioned sunrise, but I suspect it may be a little later. But I'd like to get out and back early. Watch this space tomorrow after I contact Mike.

Marc

Scuba_Jenny:
how early? See how ya'll are? I have been talking bout an early dive, but NO, nobody wants to get up early...but now since I have a commitment, ya'll are talking an early dive....*sheesh*
/bustin

I was there on time. :D

Next time you and I will get a dive in before the rest of them show up.

Marc

So what's up for tomorrow? I need fills.

Scuba_Jenny:
So what's up for tomorrow? I need fills.

Up above Marvel says Walter's coming over and they're diving Saturday morning, but no time given.

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom