June 2021 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

29 June - 6 July with MIL(pool), y posiblemente mi hermana (snorkle).
Diving with Papa Hogs in am and abusing the A/I at Hotel Cozumel in the pm.

Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj).......................5/8-6/19................Villa Las Anclas..............Tres Pelicanos
FishWatcher747...........................5/25-6/05..............El Cetro AirBnB..............Tres Pelecanos
horn34 + 3....................................5/25-6/14............."My House".....................Aldora & Dive with Cristina
Pillpusher......................................5/28-6/5................Palmar VRBO.................Salty Endeavors
Judydivescoz.................................6/1-6/30..............."our house"....................Liquid Blue
noj3333..........................................6/8-6/17................Hotel Plaza Cozumel....Tres Pelicanos
neehooya......................................6/8-6/17................Condo/Corpus...............Tres Pelicannos
Scubagolf+diving spouse............6/10-6/20..............Scuba Club....................Scuba Club
jbark..............................................6/19-6/22..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
amoses+nondiving spouse........6/27-7/04..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Ray and Pam................................6/29-7/06..............Hotel Cozumel...............Papa Hogs

We're heading down there for most of June.
Scuba _88 +1
June 5th-24th
Aldora Divers, and Dive with Christina
Our rental house

My wife and I will be diving with Aldora, Staying at the Villa Aldora, June 23-30.

ScubaBird +1
May 24 - June 9
Aldora
AirBNB in town

Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj).......................5/8-6/19.................Villa Las Anclas..............Tres Pelicanos
FishWatcher747...........................5/25-6/05..............El Cetro AirBnB..............Tres Pelecanos
horn34 + 3....................................5/25-6/14............."My House".....................Aldora & Dive with Cristina
Pillpusher......................................5/28-6/5................Palmar VRBO.................Salty Endeavors
ScubaBird +1................................5/30-6/13..............AirBnB in Town..............Aldora
Judydivescoz.................................6/1-6/30..............."our house"....................Liquid Blue
Scuba_88 +1..................................6/5-6/24.............."Our Rental House........ Aldora & Dive with Cristina
Andyhi, spouse & Daughter........6/6-6/18................Palmar Condo...............Blue Project
noj3333.........................................6/8-6/17................Hotel Plaza Cozumel....Tres Pelicanos
neehooya......................................6/8-6/17................Condo/Corpus...............Tres Pelicannos
Scubagolf+diving spouse............6/10-6/20..............Scuba Club....................Scuba Club
jbark..............................................6/19-6/22..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Logos and Wife............................6/23-6/30..............Villa Aldora.....................Aldora
amoses+nondiving spouse........6/27-7/04..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Ray and Pam................................6/29-7/06..............Hotel Cozumel...............Papa Hogs

We had to edit our days:

ScubaBird +1
May 30 - June 13
Aldora
AirBNB in town

Back
Top Bottom