June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
:l: :l: :l: eeeeeaaaww!!! :l: :l: :l:

sick bald, perv!

STAY AWAY!
why are your public posts so different from your pm's?

Mike Veitch:
why are your public posts so different from your pm's?
If she's sweet and cuddly in public, it'd ruin her hard won rep. Nobody is allowed to break my dear Iris' heart :no So we'll let her private sweetness a secret shall we? Or else :D

jj_freelord:
If she's sweet and cuddly in public, it'd ruin her hard won rep. Nobody is allowed to break my dear Iris' heart :no So we'll let her private sweetness a secret shall we? Or else :D
:e18:

spoilsport...

jj_freelord:

ya see? this is why i love my mommy kat :boings: i'm going to makati tomorrow for a jellyfish meeting then i'll have a haircut. wanna meet up after? we can watch pirates of the carribbean! :D van asked me to tell you she misses you too. :bouncesbl

:redhot: as for eggie: :m16:

The girls won't clobber Mike V in PG unless he's a bad boy :)

I'll eventually be in Makati too. One of my friends is coming in from Singapore around lunch. I'd love to watch Pirates. Would it be ok if he comes along? If he agrees to come along of course :)

I miss Van too :D

jj_freelord:
The girls won't clobber Mike V in PG unless he's a bad boy :)

I'll eventually be in Makati too. One of my friends is coming in from Singapore around lunch. I'd love to watch Pirates. Would it be ok if he comes along? If he agrees to come along of course :)

I miss Van too :D
just text away, love :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom