June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get ready the wide angle lens.... :)

Just logging in from Cambodia and man, do I miss the Philippines.. it is SWELTERING here...

But I would encourage anyone to come down to Angkor.. it is something not to be missed. Can't wait to get back in the water though. All this topside photography is making me itchy to bring the camera back in the water..

Off to Bangkok for the next 2 days.. :) Time for some R&R :D

Wolverine:
Just logging in from Cambodia and man, do I miss the Philippines.. it is SWELTERING here... :D

chucklehead... what did I tell you!!!:no It's friggin HOT up in Siem Reap this time of year... Well you don't have it bad... I was an idiot and took the boat up the river from Phnom Penh and forgot to put suntan lotion on my legs while I slep on the top of the boat for 5hrs! I had 3rd degree burns on my legs by the time we got there. It hurt so bad just getting out of bed for the next couple days let alone just walking.

Wolverine:

Just logging in from Cambodia and man, do I miss the Philippines.. it is SWELTERING here...

But I would encourage anyone to come down to Angkor.. it is something not to be missed. Can't wait to get back in the water though. All this topside photography is making me itchy to bring the camera back in the water..

Stock up on alcohol! It's cheap cheap over there!

Was there last year, it is so much fun - go to Beng Melee - it's worth it!

Wolverine:

Tim, I have to thank you again for those chocolates. I have been having a couple a day after dinner and they are truly some of the best I have ever tasted. No wonder Caloy likes them so much.

pakman:
chucklehead... what did I tell you!!!:no It's friggin HOT up in Siem Reap this time of year... Well you don't have it bad... I was an idiot and took the boat up the river from Phnom Penh and forgot to put suntan lotion on my legs while I slep on the top of the boat for 5hrs! I had 3rd degree burns on my legs by the time we got there. It hurt so bad just getting out of bed for the next couple days let alone just walking.

Good thing you weren't going commando...:rofl3:

Diver Dennis:
Tim, I have to thank you again for those chocolates. I have been having a couple a day after dinner and they are truly some of the best I have ever tasted. No wonder Caloy likes them so much.

now i'm wondering how those chocolates taste like :D

so, are we all up for the DOR?

hehehe.

I'll be in Anilao again on the 31 Aug - 4 Sept! Anyone interested to join me? :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom