June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
he can't even handle one filipina, what makes you think he can handle two :crazy3:

it's "fondle", not "handle", sweetie:10: .

oh, sorry, thought I was on asianfantasies.com again. My mistake.

:D

You know, I do wonder about people who complain about "ThePurpleHammerhead" having hidden meanings - yet not a single person complains about "Supporting Member"...

Maybe I've spent too much time in "asianfantasies.com" too

because a "thepurplehammerhead" is easier to visualize than a "supporting member".

Zeeman:
You know, I do wonder about people who complain about "ThePurpleHammerhead" having hidden meanings - yet not a single person complains about "Supporting Member"...

Maybe I've spent too much time in "asianfantasies.com" too

okay , larry and tim, liwani (lukasz) will be joining us in the van/boat to PG. i dunno the specifics of that so you gotta fill me in so i can touch base with lukasz.

so hard to keep up with the thread (plus the hjacks and everything), email me please. im still recovering from the bug daze.

Hai, poor eggie. When did you become eggie anyway?

Mike Veitch:
interesting..

a promise of love from Simon...

hmmmm

Basing from previous experience, it'll remain exactly that: a promise from Simon.

It's ok Simon, the possibility of my turning up at the DOR is not too high so you won't need follow through. Maybe :D

rhadamantus, I'm pretty sure someone'll keep updates :) There's no way for normal mortals to keep up w/ PPD threads otherwise.

I think it's a good thing she doesn't call you honey or sweetie. It smells of commitment. And we know just how much you loooooove that :D

Looking forward to diving in the PI again?

jj_freelord:
I think it's a good thing she doesn't call you honey or sweetie. It smells of commitment. And we know just how much you loooooove that :D

Looking forward to diving in the PI again?
yes, very good point that!

yes, can't wait to dive in PI, i can't be bothered to dive here at the moment if you couldn't tell with me being on the internet at 10am.. :D

ah-ha, i know the mantas gonna get tired of you sooner or later. :wink:

Mike Veitch:
yes, very good point that!

yes, can't wait to dive in PI, i can't be bothered to dive here at the moment if you couldn't tell with me being on the internet at 10am.. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom