June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there should be 4 of us actually. Larry, me, George and another, one of her friends. We should be heading to PG on 9th morning (trying to get transportation arrangements) and start diving in the afternoon. We might or might not go to Anilao on Sunday. Probably would like to dive around PG instead, rather than join the crowd in Anilao. Not sure about Larry though...

Diver Dennis:
Mike Pak??????

Maybe Spoon will come take some pics. Wait a minute, scratch that...:wink:

We will check and see how much it will be. How long would the boat be there? We could make it for a 9 or 9:30 first dive. It would help if everyone was packed up the night before. We could just leave the wet stuff out. We can have beverages on the boat...:eyebrow:

wuuut! you sound so shocked there Dennis? What, don't want me to be there constantly ruining your shots by bumping into you and kicking up the silt? :eyebrow:

Wolverine:
there should be 4 of us actually. Larry, me, George and another, one of her friends. We should be heading to PG on 9th morning (trying to get transportation arrangements) and start diving in the afternoon. We might or might not go to Anilao on Sunday. Probably would like to dive around PG instead, rather than join the crowd in Anilao. Not sure about Larry though...
try arranging your June 9 transpo to Batangas City pier with Joy . She knows a rent-a-van contact. HAve george do it:D

pakman:
wuuut! you sound so shocked there Dennis? What, don't want me to be there constantly ruining your shots by bumping into you and kicking up the silt? :eyebrow:

Mike, I know how good a diver you are so I'm not too worried about silt or bumping. It's the pre-dive camera housing sabotage...:D

OK, Spoon is not coming so there is one bedroom of the 3 bedroom still open. Mike Pak, come on down!

Two of the girls could stay there if they wanted, it will sort of like having a hotel to yourselves.

Here is the banka ( how do you spell that anyways?) price from Roscoe...

Just checked with our transportation people regarding the big banca leaving
Small Lalaguna Beach at 07:00 with 4 pax to Aquaventure in Anilao and then
returning with 16 pax in total from Aquaventure in Anilao at 14:30 to Small
Lalaguna Beach and they advise us the cost would be P7,000.

Still waiting for a price from another source.

Diver Dennis:
Here is the banka ( how do you spell that anyways?) price from Roscoe...

Still waiting for a price from another source.
can someone give me another e-mail address of roscoe? he hasn't been replying to my e-mails. :(

Back
Top Bottom