June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got payed today by a client in cash... About the amount for a plane trip to Manila... I know I shouldn't, but... damn, I'm tempted!

Can someone please tell me that all the rooms are booked and there couldn't possibly be any more space on the dive boats...

z..

Zee, there is a bedroom available in the 3 bedroom, 250 sqm villa. Lots of room on the dive boats...:D

This is going to be the biggest DOR ever, hence the MEGA in the name. It would be great to have you there.

Zeeman:
I just got payed today by a client in cash... About the amount for a plane trip to Manila... I know I shouldn't, but... damn, I'm tempted!

Can someone please tell me that all the rooms are booked and there couldn't possibly be any more space on the dive boats...

z..
there's a 3-bedroom villa, there might still be low-cost rooms at deep blue in... there's always space for a sleeping bag somewhere

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? the water's GREAT!

Jag

PS
and did we mention that van will be there? :eyebrow:

Officially looking for a cheap and cheerful flight.

Will let you know within the next couple of days as to what I find. If I can scam a flight for about $700, I should be sweet with the rest...

z..

@tim- if u get the rate for the van+boat straight from Mla to PG, can you pm me? if somebody is going to PG on the 9th, i might as well go down directly to the island.

i am going down to PG next weekend and will be leaving my dive gears there as i am not planning anymore dives until the Mega DOR and it really is such a hell for me to drag my stuff down and back.

Back
Top Bottom