June 14th - RJ Part Deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The big day has come and gone, and what a great day it was. It was a perfect day to be on the water, the seas were practically flat with a slight breeze. As usual Ty, and the Barbara Ellen were perfect. I think Ty runs the best boat on the West Coast, but I could be a bit prejudiced. :wink: It was great fun diving with Missd, Ken, Mark, JB and Gwen. The RJ was a good dive. There was a beautiful Eagle Ray that was swimming around and showing off for us. Gwen and I got to be friends with with the resident Goliath, he eventually would hang out in the open and let us look at him. Ty put us on a nice ledge on the way in and it was covered with hogfish and groupers. I checked out several Nassau's that sure would have made a nice meal. All in all, it was a very enjoyable day. BTW Ken, we've got your back. :) :palmtree: Bob

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
The big day has come and gone, and what a great day it was. It was a perfect day to be on the water, the seas were practically flat with a slight breeze. As usual Ty, and the Barbara Ellen were perfect. I think Ty runs the best boat on the West Coast, but I could be a bit prejudiced. :wink: It was great fun diving with Missd, Ken, Mark, JB and Gwen. The RJ was a good dive. There was a beautiful Eagle Ray that was swimming around and showing off for us. Gwen and I got to be friends with with the resident Goliath, he eventually would hang out in the open and let us look at him. Ty put us on a nice ledge on the way in and it was covered with hogfish and groupers. I checked out several Nassau's that sure would have made a nice meal. All in all, it was a very enjoyable day. BTW Ken, we've got your back. :) :palmtree: Bob

Finally some love from my people:wink: See I'm not nearly as bad as the reputation I have been given. Its all lies I tell ya.:rofl3:

Thanks again for being great crew, and your generosity....

....and not keel-hauling me..... :D

We had another awesome day today on the Fin Barge and "Hot-lanta"

I think Ty runs the best boat on the West Coast, but I could be a bit prejudiced. :wink:

Clearly there are a great many of us that agree. I think we will have to keep him around a bit longer, yes? :D:D:D:D:D

BTW, Captain Ty when is the next available date you have? I'd like to get something started now.

P.S. Received a pm from Gwen. Not sure she has found her way here yet but at least she has found SB. Hrmmmm, forgot Bob needs a bit of of grilling for hiding Gwen from us. :b2:

Clearly there are a great many of us that agree. I think we will have to keep him around a bit longer, yes? :D:D:D:D:D

BTW, Captain Ty when is the next available date you have? I'd like to get something started now.

:
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I was thinking the same thing Miss D. I need to get something set up for mid to late July. A short two tanker in shallow water. No deeper than 50'. That way I can bring along the boss lady. Maybe a noon time departure for a couple of afternoon dives. :D

BTW Capt. Ty. Great way to make a first impression. Everything they said about you was true. Great operation. I think you might need a little something for your memory but hey you can't get everything right all the time.:wink:

It was a great trip with a great group...some topside pics I have from this trip and another Ty trip on my phone cam:

photo11.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

Ty Sept. 6th?!? You are way too popular these days...

-J.-

Hi guys!!! Found my way here! No hiding from me! They would hjave been a great meal but...... Hey guys - great to meet you all. The day was super and I look forward to more of the same.Ty - thanks for putting us in some great dives. You'll be hearing from me and I have already referred friends.Ty place my reservations for Sept 6th - Bob - I need a buddy!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom