June 14th - RJ Part Deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[GOOGLE][GOOGLE][/GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I was just in bed, trying to fall asleep. Suddenly I thought - is this a three tanker? Just looked and it is. if anyone reads this in the morning and has an extra tank please bring it. If not, I will live with two dives.

I got you covered Miss D. I will bring my air tank for you.

[GOOGLE][GOOGLE][/GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I got you covered Miss D. I will bring my air tank for you.

Thanks agåin GDR. Same to you Bravo. You guys rock :14: Ty - :10:

BTW, in case no one knew, you can get to Tampa via Reddington :28::blush:

That was a great day! The seas and weather all cooperated, the dives were excellent, Ty and the Barbra Lee were perfect and Ken behaved himself. You really can't ask for more than that.

Well, maybe a speargun for some of those big fish we saw but ....................... :D

Well Y'all that was an outstanding trip. One hell of a boat ride but you couldn't ask for better seas or company to spend the time with. I really enjoyed the dives. The eagle ray was of course the high light of the trip for me. With my new spear shaft coming in second. :)
Capt. Ty you have by far the nicest boat and best diving operation I have seen to date. I will definately be back. Miss D it was good to see you and finally do a dive together. EAN you were an excellent dive buddy as usual ( I would expect nothing less). Johnny , Bob, and Gwen it was a real pleasure to meet and dive with you. I hope we get to do it again real soon.
For everyone that didn't make it. You missed out. The vis was great. I'm guessing somewhere around 65 feet. We did two dives on the wreck and then one on a ledge. That ledge really needs to be hunted.:wink: There was some fine eatin on that thing. I'm sure we would have all been eating grouper and hogfish for dinner if I had remembered to bring my spear gun.:wink: Oh well maybe next time. Once again. Thanks for a great trip.

OK, it sounds like you guys had a great time but where are the pictures? You can't brag about great vis and have no pics to back it up!

I forgot the cobia, nurse sharks, spotted eagle rays, barracuda, spear shafts, knife, dump valve :11: and lots of lead weights.

Things I learned yesterday, crack snack mix is a dangerous thing, sleeping in beanbags makes you susceptible to ice water attacks, sometimes barracuda can get too interested in your fins, you forget one little thing and you are constantly reminded of it the whole trip and your air always runs out before you've seen all you want to.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I forgot the cobia, nurse sharks, spotted eagle rays, barracuda, spear shafts, knife, dump valve :11: and lots of lead weights.

Things I learned yesterday, crack snack mix is a dangerous thing, sleeping in beanbags makes you susceptible to ice water attacks, sometimes barracuda can get too interested in your fins, you forget one little thing and you are constantly reminded of it the whole trip and your air always runs out before you've seen all you want to.

Remember. WHAT HAPPENS ON THE BOAT STAYS ON THE BOAT!!!!!:rofl3:

A couple of pics. The camera wasn't cooperating, maybe I should send it on to my Mexican boy :wink1:

MarkNGRD.jpg

Brav0.jpg

Lucky.jpg

butterfly5.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom