June 14th - RJ Part Deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
If someone needs to bail, let me know.

Ty - Great news!

Miss D. I sent you a PM. If you want my spot I will give it up to you. I was supposed to be diving as Dive Master for class but I was going to blow it off for the dive but if you want my space you can have it. I'm a giver that way.:D

:D :D :D

Good News! No damage to the shaft. We'll be back up and running in time for the trip. See you guys on the 14th!

Have a good weekend.

Ty

That's good news Ty :)
I just pointed a guy named Skip in your direction on another forum that was under the impression there wasn't any diving out of Madiera :confused:
He's vacationing there from 6/14 to 6/21.

All right I gave Miss D a day to get back to me and I got nothing so I'm back in. I arranged things so I'm good. Looking forward to going and doing some killer dives.

All right I gave Miss D a day to get back to me and I got nothing so I'm back in. I arranged things so I'm good. Looking forward to going and doing some killer dives.

That works. I wasn't 100% 'til tmrw anywho. :) Besides you can't pass this up for class, we'd have to lock you up. On second thought, maybe that would be best :wink1:

It might not be a bad idea. The whole lock up thing. Can I rent a tank from Capt. Ty? I ned to get a couple of mine filled and I am going to have a hard time getting it done before Saturday. If not I will get mine filled but if I can rent one and it isn't too much money i will just do that.

That works. I wasn't 100% 'til tmrw anywho. :) Besides you can't pass this up for class, we'd have to lock you up. On second thought, maybe that would be best :wink1:

MissD,
The opportunity is still there... :) :palmtree: Bob

It might not be a bad idea. The whole lock up thing. Can I rent a tank from Capt. Ty? I ned to get a couple of mine filled and I am going to have a hard time getting it done before Saturday. If not I will get mine filled but if I can rent one and it isn't too much money i will just do that.

Ty will rent tanks, just remind him a day or so prior to the dive.

Come on MissD ........... you know you want to go!

Yeah Miss D then we can actually be on the same dive. It will have only taken two and a half years but it could happen.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom