June 14th - RJ Part Deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Bob! How's it feel to be 30?

Maybe we'll stop on another wreck and a reef on the way back. There's lot of options 'tween here and there.

I'm sooooo stoked about this trip!!! I even turned down a trip to go dive Epcot to come on this dive. I am ready to hit those wrecks. Is anyone shooting fishies or are we all just looking this trip?

Happy Birthday Bob! How's it feel to be 30?

Maybe we'll stop on another wreck and a reef on the way back. There's lot of options 'tween here and there.

Thanks Ty. I only wish! My oldest daughter is 30. :) I'm very much looking forward to this trip. See you and the others on the 14th. :palmtree: Bob

Hey Crew - You better make backup plans for the 14th.

Thanks to the stellar piloting skills of another boater, the running gear on the boat is pretty torn up. Hopefully it's just the prop and rudder and I can get it back together before our trip. I should have a full assesment of the damage by Friday.

I'll keep you posted.

Bob - please pass this on to Gwen.

Thanks.

I was coming in the channel at low tide following a small boat witha family aboard. 2 smaller CC's and one large one decided we were too slow and ran around my starboard side. The larger CC cut between the boat ahead of me and the other two, waking him in the process. He slowed because he was getting thrown around. This forced me to come off plane and I hit a rock or log on the bottom of the channel.

I was coming in the channel at low tide following a small boat witha family aboard. 2 smaller CC's and one large one decided we were too slow and ran around my starboard side. The larger CC cut between the boat ahead of me and the other two, waking him in the process. He slowed because he was getting thrown around. This forced me to come off plane and I hit a rock or log on the bottom of the channel.

Did you get the offending boats name? We can send EAN and Bravo after him with a couple of these: :bigun2:

Seriously, that blows - sorry.

Merde! Seriously if i could line up all the irresponsible boaters in a room (would have to be a very big room i guess)...:lurk2:

I hope you can get the beautiful Barbara Lee up and running soon Ty...

-J.-

Very sorry about the damage to the Barbra Lee.

I have noticed the 3 primary groups of idiots piloting boats. The drunks, the clueless and the ones with cajones as large as their boat but with brains wayyyyy too small to handle either.

To find the offending boat and pull it's hull plug while at dock would be a silly and childish act but oddly enough my wife says I do a lot of silly, childish things.

Don't sweat the 14th, there will be other days.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom