July roll call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saturday night, wet wendy's...live reggae band. been there everynight this trip and its my favorite place to close the night . I'll have on a wet wendy's old white t-shirt and a white Virginia Tech hat and probably be smoking a Cohiba
Carl

I'm up for either. I'd vote for Friday or Saturday (booked for a night dive but won't schedule until I get there, but probably won't be on the weekend...) La Choza, El Pique, WW, wherever, I love 'em all! (Well, actually never been to WW, but will have been by this time next week:) And I'll surely be in the Square Sunday if that works better. Hope it works out!

Hey, Chris, make sure you try Del Sur this trip if you've not been before. Think you'll really like it. Their empanadas are excellent, as is everything else I've tried there.

Ok, since no one told Leejnd that the rule is start the list, finish the month, I am picking up slack for us less than organized lame-os at the end of the month. (Ok, Leejnd, maybe there isnt a rule.... but there ought to be.) :D

First the green and gone:
Jun 21- Jul 20- Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
Jun 29 - Jul 14 - BTravlin & wife, Casa Abejas , Blue XTSea
June 29 - July 15 - mmtndiver Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
Jun 30 - Jul 17 - ScubaBird and his wife - Villa Aldora, Aldora
July 1 - 8 - Brules - Park Royal, Scuba Shack/Blue Bubble/Robertas Eco Dive
July 1-10 - Leejnd (aka LeeAnne, + non-diving Mom) - Cozumel Palace, Aldora
July 1-11 - zzzScuba - Regency Villas , Sand Dollar
July 2-9 - samcraig & wife - Aura; Dive with Martin
July 2-9 - DiverGrrl - Park Royal, diving with Brules at Scuba Shack
July 2- 10 - SailNaked (5 Total) – Wyndham, Dive with Martin
July 3-10 – Pharmguy –Villa Blanca , ?????
Jul 3-10th-- RaginCagin and Mrs. Cagin – Blue Angel
July 4 - 12 - macado - ?, Diving with ?
July 5-10 - calidivinggirl - Hotel Cozumel, diving with Deep Blue.
July 6-13 - brianandkate - ??, diving with Sand Dollar
July 7– 10- DallasNewbie –Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 7-13 - scubaboardnewgirl - hotel la casona real, Deep Blue CozumelJuly 7-14 - 1erCRU - Villa Aldora, Aldora
July 8 –16- scottstewart –Blue Angel , Blue Angel
July 8 - 13 - Reidster & Wife - Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XTSea
July 9-16 – DiverG - 99% sure - ????, Scuba Mau
July 9-16 - Rescue Diver68 - Fiesta Americana, Scuba Mau
July 11-18 - Westonjazz - ??
July 11-19- Jwilson05 with Mrs. W, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
July 15-22- Staffybull -hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
July 16-21- Okiraku_diver - ?????? , Aqua Safari
July 16-24 –Jpomerantz, ????, Blue Project
July 21-24- Guy and Maribi Harrison: Villa Aldora, Aldora and (14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat

Yes I included the 24 peeps cuz you are nearly gone.... :depressed:

Still in the game:
July 12-Aug 2 – Mrs Jpomerantz, ????, Blue Project
July 17-27- Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids Villa Blanca , Scuba Mau
July 17-27-WolfDiver and wife, Alegro, Pro Dive Mexico
with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.
July 23-27 – Frankdr, Park Royal, ?????
July 23-30 - Acumen and significant other - Blue Angel, Blue Angel

July 24-Aug 1- CVChief, Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
July 26-Aug 3- Basscat - Suites Bahia, 5 days Blue XTSea
July 26-Aug 2- kuma1720 ????, Scuba Mau

Ok, everyone can make the 26th, Tuesday. Who is in for say WW at 6 pm and we eat? Or suggest otherwise, I'm open.

Last edited:
I get my Cohibas at the cigar shop between the small dive shop and the pharmacy on calle 4 sur, which is the one way going away from the water, midway on the left in the second block. I think its 4 sur, its the one over from where the coffee bar and pizza hut is, next to Bahia hotel which is 5 Sur I believe.

I get my Cohibas at the cigar shop between the small dive shop and the pharmacy on calle 4 sur, which is the one way going away from the water, midway on the left in the second block. I think its 4 sur, its the one over from where the coffee bar and pizza hut is, next to Bahia hotel which is 5 Sur I believe.
No offense, but how do you know they are 'real'? I know there are tons of fakes around. I bought some so cheap that I just figured were fakes but they weren't bad. What do you pay for a 'real' one? I wouldn't mind trying a real one, but I only know enough to know it is pretty easy to get fooled on them.

And are you coming on Tuesday at 6 pm?

regarding the Cohiba's, an american pharmacist down here told me to go there, he smokes and thats where he goes. Tell him I sent you, the guy who had a birthday this week. and its not on calle 4 sur, its one north of calle 2 I believe. I paid about 14 bucks a piece for these nice dark full bodied.
not sure about tuesday since we have to pack up and get ready to leave (bummer), but I'll be there tonight around 9;30 or so

Totally confused about the cigar source...Pizza Hut & El Coffee are on Calle 3 Sur. There's no Calle 4 Sur; even numbered streets are north of Juarez (the street the municipal ferry pier lines up with) & odd numbered streets are south of Juarez. Do you go to the cigar store on Salas -- the first street south of the plaza -- that's next to Studio Blue (dive shop with a few steps in front), between Aves. 5 & 10?

Back
Top Bottom