July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell "the champ" to leave you alone. Too much coke will also do this to you I hear.

I have no will power, I can't say no to either. Talk about addiction! Champ had me up until 4 am this morning...I can barely hold my head up!

Uhm, Jen you don't need to be able to hold your head up to..well never mind. I will let everyone fill in the blank for themselves.

To WORK today Wall-E! I do actually work ya know...Well not very much, but it does require me to stay awake.

To WORK today Wall-E! I do actually work ya know...Well not very much, but it does require me to stay awake.

If you want to call it work then so be it but there are laws against this. Staying awake always makes it more enjoyable for your "client". So how many did you provide service for last night? :D

If I wasn't so effen tired right now, I would totally kick your ass for this. :28:

Whaaattt?? I ask a simple question of how many did you provide service for last night and you get all bent. Geez, touchy! :D

Brutal, simply brutal.
I also heard that they severed pie to all those that were served.

So Jen will you be glad when I leave for Canada? :D

You're both retarded...

actually I take that back, because it's really a bit of a slap in the face to retarded people!

Can't you think of a better come back then that? Admit your defeat.

Back
Top Bottom